[K12OSN] Clients boot to logon but at correct username and passwd bounce bac

Jim Christiansen christiansen_j at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 12 19:18:17 UTC 2006

Hi Sudev,

This particular server for the 30 clients has 6 gigs of ram- I never have
any swap being used and I often have  2 gigs free ram while under load.

df -h shows:
/dev/sda3             224G   16G  197G   8% /
/dev/sda1             145M   22M  116M  16% /boot
/dev/shm              3.0G     0  3.0G   0% /dev/shm

I have no idea why this is happening.

Thanks, Jim