[K12OSN] GLX Not Working?

Steven Perks dubcanada at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 01:50:33 UTC 2006

Hello,

I have a system of computers at my school. We also have a computer club and
I have the same computers as in the computer club at home. The problem is
the ones at school (computer club) do not work. But the ones at home do
work.

And by work I mean the following programs do not work properly on Terminals

Blender
Starcraft
Odd time Firefox will die when visiting websites
Most other games that use extensive graphics.

But GLXGears does work, and the gears spin.

When we start blender we get a error than it logs us out and we have to
restart terminals in order to log back in.

Also driftnet does not work, shows a black screen

Any ideas?

- Steve