[K12OSN] Re: LTSP presentation to all Alberta Ed tech leaders conference

bear2bar at netscape.net bear2bar at netscape.net
Sun Oct 15 21:38:23 UTC 2006

  Having done battle with the Minister of Education and on down with all the school boards in Quebec I lend my entire support to the comment made. Not only are the boards "locked in" to M$ but there are incentives from M$ to make sure that they do not change.
 Having experienced this personally I can say that it will take significant pressure to open the large boards to linux, that said the battle goes on...

 norbert