[K12OSN] Re: LTSP presentation to all Alberta Ed tech leaders conference

bear2bar at netscape.net bear2bar at netscape.net
Mon Oct 16 03:06:45 UTC 2006

 The information is readily available, but the boards "hide" behind false data fabricated internally to justify their staying with M$. The other problem are the unions of techs who do not have any Linux/Unix training and are fearful that their jobs will disappear if the schools switch to Linux. So the bureaucrates stack the deck with false info and the union backs them up! Very nice arrangeemnt !!!

 norbert