[K12OSN] Mac LTSP Booting

Casey Mynott bigjeep95 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 16 23:41:18 UTC 2006

Hey All,

Okay, I did a search that didn't come up with much. I have a colored imac
and when I hold down the "N" key to boot from the K12LTSP server it skips
past it and starts booting the hard drive. Their is no firmware lock so I am
not sure what the problem is.

Like this one here:

http://www.everymac.com/systems/apple/imac/stats/imac_400_indigo.html

I also have an old G3 power pc. Is their a SUPER easy way to get these to
boot off the K12LTSP server? I couldn't find much.

Like this one here:

http://www.everymac.com/systems/apple/powermac_g3/stats/powermac_g3_266_dt.html

So, ANY info is greatly appreciated. ;)

Casey