[K12OSN] Re: smbd dead but pid file exists

Krsnendu Dasa krsnendu108 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 04:34:01 UTC 2006

I tried to reinstall smbldap and slapadd my backup but I got this error
message and I can't start ldap now.

[root at k12ltsp ldap]# slapadd -l /var/smbldap-backups/smbldap.ldif.4.gz
bdb_db_open: Warning - No DB_CONFIG file found in directory /var/lib/ldap:
(2)
Expect poor performance for suffix dc=harekrishna,dc=school,dc=nz.
str2entry: entry -1 has no dn
slapadd: could not parse entry (line=34)