[K12OSN] JAVA?

John Lucas mrjohnlucas at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 19:26:54 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 18 October 2006 15:02, Timothy Hart wrote:
> Anyone having issues the last week installing java in K12LTSP5? It is
> giving me errors on the install. Is it just me?
>
> Tim

I didn't have any problems installing the latest Sun JDK (1.5.0_07 as I
recall) and Netbeans (v5.5 beta 2). Which implementation are you attempting
to install? What package (tarball or rpm)?

                        - Mark Twain

| John Lucas                          MrJohnLucas at gmail.com               |
| St. Thomas, VI 00802                http://mrjohnlucas.googlepages.com/ |
| 18.3°N, 65°W                        AST (UTC-4)                         |