[K12OSN] Flash 9 for Linux beta

William Fragakis william at fragakis.com
Fri Oct 20 17:14:01 UTC 2006

Whether or not one's a fan of Flash, a ton of educational sites use it.
Any thoughts from anyone about Flash 9 not supporting esd and thus (the
best I can tell) not having sound in ltsp?

It's alsa only.

http://wiki.ltsp.org/twiki/bin/view/Ltsp/Sound#Adobe_Flash_9

I was so looking forward to it.

regards,