Re: [K12OSN] Broadcast Message under Gnome Success!

Hey, has anyone got this working on startup with IceWM? if I run
"kdeinit  kwrited" (without --no-kded) on a terminal it recieves
messages from wall.  I jsut can'f figure out how to run it from
startup.  The icewm manual says that it will excecupte a file called
startup in /etc/X11/icewm.  But it doens't work.  Any ideas?

Thanks,
Peter