[K12OSN] OpenOffice or NeoOffice on IBook running 10.2.8

Shane Stafford staffords at glenburn.net
Tue Oct 24 22:30:09 UTC 2006

Yeap I thought of that after I sent my email.  I am under some time
pressure, so thinking about putting Abi word and Mesa (spreadsheet) on
them for now. Then taking one and seeing if I can get Ubuntu running which
will give them many more options.  I will take a quick run at installing
it tommorrow.

thanks
Shane