[K12OSN] Responses to the central office

Ray Garza ray at mission.lib.tx.us
Wed Oct 25 13:52:22 UTC 2006

Outlining their concerns is good but I would have taken it a step further by
giving solutions to each bullet item. Not only does it show that you
understand their concerns but also researched the issues and have come up
with possible solutions. They'll probably still say no. You might want to
offer to train one of their techs on Linux.

Even without Internet access you can still do many things with it. Perhaps
later on down the road you can convince them to allow you to hook-up on a
"trial" basis.