[K12OSN] Room Layout

Mike Oliveri moliveri at rb60.com
Wed Oct 25 14:03:18 UTC 2006

I've always preferred a layout going around the perimeter with the
monitors facing into the room. This way when a teacher is giving a
lecture, the students are forced to turn around to pay attention rather
than play Solitaire. Also, during classtime, it makes it easy for a
teacher to see who's off-task just by glancing around the room. The
custodians also like it because it makes daily and summer cleaning a lot
easier.

Take care,
Mike