[K12OSN] Is it possible to mount user shares with pam_mount?

john lists.john at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 15:37:16 UTC 2006

Thanks Gideon,

That is very helpful. I would like to mount the drives using CIFS but the
mount fails when I try. I haven't figured out if Ubuntu 6.06 is compiled
without CIFS support yet, or not.

I guess one other problem for me, right now, is that my shares don't unmount
on logout, which means I get lots of persistant connections. I wonder if I
should end up mounting my shares from fstab and give up the whole pam_mount
approach.

John