[K12OSN] Creating a repository in a K12LTSP server

William Fragakis william at fragakis.com
Thu Oct 26 18:43:40 UTC 2006

you can also type in sftp://ipaddress

if you are using a generic login
sftp://user@ipaddress

yes, it does work with ver. 4.4.2 and ver 5 of K12LTSP in GNOME.

we use it with konqueror and even create desktop shortcuts

create a launcher with the command konqueror sftp://ipaddress

you can push that launcher to all the desktops, too (choose an
interesting icon :-)  )

regards,
William Fragakis
morrisbrandon.com