[K12OSN] root-path or dhcp issue but only after 2nd client connection

Jim McQuillan jam at mcquil.com
Sun Oct 29 01:45:19 UTC 2006

marrandy wrote:
> On Saturday 28 October 2006 11:05, Jim McQuillan wrote:
>
>> My guess is that you have another DHCP server on the same network.
>>

> Didn't you read my email.

YES, I read it.  so you unplugged from the INTERNET.  That doesn't mean
you don't have other hosts on the same network. It only means you aren't
connected to the internet.

Again, I'll suggest that you completely isolate your LTSP server and
thin client from ANY OTHER computers.

Jim McQuillan
jam at Ltsp.org