[K12OSN] IPCop - was RE: Responses to the central office

Mike Oliveri moliveri at rb60.com
Mon Oct 30 14:53:58 UTC 2006

IPCop is a great firewall solution. I've got three in my district
network, and I know several Illinois tech coordinators are using them in
their district. In almost all cases we're doing firewalling and content
filtering, and in a few cases we're doing campus-to-campus VPN.

Great tool.

Take care,
Mike