Rép. : [K12OSN] Printing outside the box

Guy-Michel Lessard GLessard at cegepoutaouais.qc.ca
Mon Oct 30 19:24:02 UTC 2006

Are these connected to JetDirect print servers or LPR/LPD print servers? both are handled by cups.

Guy Lessard
Professeur CÉGEP de l'Outaouais
Québec, Canada

>>> "Barry Van Gurp" <bvangurp at pvhs.sad31.k12.me.us> 2006-10-30 14:18:37 >>>

Greetings,
Has anyone setup a printer outside the LTSP box configuration.  I have several printers with IP addresses and would like to add these as an optional printer choice.  These are Xerox Phaser 8550 units and I did find a Linux driver package for CUPS support.
Barry Van Gurp
MSAD31