[K12OSN] K12LTSP 4.2.4EL planning... how stable?

Graham yorick at xtra.co.nz
Mon Sep 4 09:55:02 UTC 2006

Kevin Verheyen wrote:
> Speaking for belgian users (speaking for me offcourse ;-)  an update
> for openoffice to 2.X would be wonderfull too, as the belgian
> governement has adopted ODF as standard documentation format.
>
> Kevin

Is there any reason you can't download and install OOo from the OOo
download mirrors
2.03 is on the mirrors at the moment and 2.04 will be up in a few weeks

Cheers
GL

--
"GET LEGAL - GET OPENOFFICE.ORG"
http://why.openoffice.org

Graham Lauder,

INGOTs Assessor Trainer
(International Grades in Office Technologies)
www.theingots.org.nz