[K12OSN] Network Driver Compile <grrrr>

Mel Wade mel at melwade.com
Tue Sep 5 13:56:06 UTC 2006

I'm now trying to compile the network driver for my systems (Intel - e1000).

The first error was that the kernel source was missing.  So I figured out
how to download and install the kernel source.

Now it is telling me that the compiler is missing.  My google searches on
the topic have been non-productive.  Can any of you help?

I'm currently installing a straight Fedora Core 5 on my new server and I
plan to add K12LSTP on a VMware virtual server...

--
Mel Wade
"The real problem is not whether machines think but whether men do." - BF