[K12OSN] OT: Moodle vs Plone

Kari Matthews karisue at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 02:15:13 UTC 2006

If it's content management you need, I'd recommend Joomla -- and heartily.
It is fantastic and the forums and such are great.  I used it for our school
site:  www.stmaryswestville.com/school

I have moodle set up at our elementary school, but no teacher is interested
in coure management just yet.

What functionality are you looking for?  Perhaps some of the users here can
share the solutions they think are best for your particular needs.

~kari