[K12OSN] where do I increase max sessions?

Julius Szelagiewicz julius at turtle.com
Thu Sep 7 14:32:59 UTC 2006

 Dear Folks,
	sorry to repost, but there were no takers and I am a bit stumped,
so here it goes again:

 	I am happily running K12 v5 in production at one site. Everything
 was hunky-dory until I got the "max sessions exceeded" message. The old
 good xdm and gdm dirs with their config files don't have this parameter
 any more. Where is it hiding now? Is there a new way to increase the
 number of sessions? The message shows up on a server with about 30 users.
 	Thank you, julius