[K12OSN] Re: HELP SERVER FROZEN

Krsnendu Dasa krsnendu108 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 05:21:11 UTC 2006

OK. It took me most of the day but it is up and running again. Thanks to the
clear steps from David I got smbldap working via ssh. (Some of my backups
were corrupted, but I still had my file from when I installed the server a
few weeks ago.) Our windows clients were having a hard time still because
the smb.conf file was overwritten and some shares disappeared. Copy and
paste and we are back in business.

Thanks for the help.