[K12OSN] RDP Client

David Trask dtrask at vcsvikings.org
Tue Sep 12 14:14:20 UTC 2006

"Support list for open source software in schools." <k12osn at redhat.com> on
Tue Sep 12 2006 at 02:43 +0000 wrote:
>Does anyone know of any good RDP clients for Linux? I need to connect to
>a Windows 2003 Terminal Server and have sound work. I am using rdesktop,
>but the sound does not work. I am open to new ideas to get sound to my
>thin clients from the win box as well.
>
>Tim

Tim...sound is a problem...you can only have one or the other....Linux or
Windows (at terminal boot time).  Gideon Romm has documented how to get
sound running in Windows TS on his site....although...take a look here as
well....haven't tried this yet, but looks promising

http://www.redhat.com/archives/k12osn/2006-February/msg00357.html

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Director
Vassalboro Community School