[K12OSN] RDP Client

Timothy Hart timothy.hart at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 01:36:50 UTC 2006

Oh man. This sucks. I really wanted this to work. We are doing the NWEA
tests at levels K-1 which requires sound. Hmmmm. I need to rethink this.

Does anyone know enough about Windows Terminal Services to give any advice.
I admit ignorance about Windows Terminal Server and I have not found that
many how-tos out there. Any help here would be appreciated.

So can I use my junker thin clients with Windows Terminal Server the same
way as with K12LTSP?

Thanks to everyone for their help by the way.

Tim

Oh and Wilson, I am using TSclient. It is actually a front end to rdesktop.
No luck.