[K12OSN] smbldap-installer: Bulk-user-add

Michael Blinn mblinn at peopleplaces.org
Wed Sep 13 13:37:30 UTC 2006

I also found an issue with smbldap-useradd-bulk when feeding a homegrown
userinfo.names file.

The docs (at
http://www.vcsvikings.org/docuwiki/cgi-bin/moin.cgi/ManagingUsers) asked
for: firstname,surname,username,GID,password

The code looked for:
firstname,surname,username,GID,shell,home,quota,password

So I simply populated a few more "," characters in there and all worked
well. I had meant to email Matt this but slipped my mind until your
email. Sorry for thread-heisting.

-Michael