[K12OSN] Need to lower password complexity

Jim Anderson netman1 at optonline.net
Thu Sep 14 02:59:32 UTC 2006

I would like to be able to lower password complexity when a user is
using passwd to change their password.  The password change restrictions
are too high for the population I'm working with.  Apparently when using
passwd a new password has to be very complex.  I need to loosen up the
complexity requirements but I don't know how.
--
Jim Anderson
Linux and Macintosh available at www.openoffice.org

Writely, free online word processor from Google at www.writely.com
Writely can import, display, and save your Word and OpenDocument ODT
documents

Or, try Zoho Writer at www.zohowriter.com Free, Word and OpenDocument
compatible, too.

OASIS OpenDocument - the new standard in office document formats!