[K12OSN] disklessworkstations.com

Ray Garza rgarza28 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 01:44:47 UTC 2006

On Thursday 14 September 2006 20:29, Jim McQuillan wrote:
> Ray Garza wrote:
> > On Thursday 14 September 2006 15:38, David Trask wrote:

> >> I have a whole bunch of the LTSP 150's....love 'em!
> >
> > I know they have small power supplies but just how small?
>
> The power supplies on the T-150 and T-170 are built into the
> workstations.  So, you only have a standard power cord going between the
> wall and the computer.  No wall-wart.

My mistake, I meant to say power wattage. We have a small study room with
eight new Dell Optiplex PC's that kicks out a lot of heat. As a result the
room gets very hot with the PC's on. I suspect these workstations have very
small power requirements which translate to less heat being exhausted and
cooler rooms.

Ray