[K12OSN] New monitor issue

Timothy Hart timothy.hart at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 14:25:45 UTC 2006

All of a sudden, a bunch on machines out in a modular started to have their
screen appear odly. The left side of the screen is appearing in the middle
of the screen. You can see the whole desktop, it just wraps around the
screen. It seems to only be happening on clients attached to one server. No
changes to the server. The only change was the addition of two clients. They
worked last year though. I am using the vesa driver as it is the only thing
I can get the IBM gl300's working with. I attached an image to see if anyone
has seen this before? Seems like I am posting issues here too often. I
really do appreciate it.

Tim