[K12OSN] parsing mbox folder [SOLVED]

Gavin Chester sales at ecosolutions.com.au
Mon Sep 18 10:11:54 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-09-18 at 10:49 +0800, Gavin Chester wrote:
> Is there a _simple_ tool or script routine that I could apply to parse
> chosen folders (eg, /inbox/k12ltsp) within my evolution folders to print
> or display an eamil list as it appears on-screen within my email client?
> That is, I want to supply someone with a file or printout of a folder
> that shows an eamil list with only the 'from, to, subject & date'
> showing.
>
> Gavin

Answering my own post:

In my search for solutions to this over the past couple of days, I
looked at several useful tools but in the end I found just what I wanted
was offered by the mail archiving app 'Hypermail' (and I already had it
installed).  In the end, it was a question of defining better what I was
wanting to achieve then I realised hypermail fitted the bill very
well.

Gavin