[K12OSN] yum / CPAN

Michael Blinn mblinn at peopleplaces.org
Mon Sep 18 14:29:04 UTC 2006

This is a 5.0.0 fresh (new box, with format) install and I've never
touched a dag repo.

[root at ltsp init.d]# cd /etc/yum.repos.d/
[root at ltsp yum.repos.d]# ls
fedora-core.repo                fedora-extras.repo
fedora-updates-testing.repo  k12ltsp-webmin.repo
fedora-development.repo         fedora-legacy.repo
freshrpms.repo               livna.repo
fedora-extras-development.repo  fedora-updates.repo
k12ltsp.repo                 macromedia.repo
[root at ltsp yum.repos.d]# grep -i dag *
[root at ltsp yum.repos.d]#

I 'yum remove'd the packages and the yum install'd them. Worked well.
(Except now bind-config is complaining about needing a particular
version of bind, but I'm sure that'll sort itself out in time)
-Michael