[K12OSN] Issue with K12LTSP repo?

dahopkins at comcast.net dahopkins at comcast.net
Tue Sep 19 10:33:01 UTC 2006

So, any suggestions on how to use the ldap/smb script to create a pdc/bdc if the initial part is failing with this error?  I have an existing ldap/smb setup, but want to create the slave ldap/bdc and thought using this script would be the easiest way to do so.  I have good backups of the ldap database, so I can wipe and start fresh provided my Windows TS machine accounts will still work properly.

hmm ... Since I use a proxy, could it be caching the info at the proxy?

Sincerely,
Dave Hopkins

From: "David Trask" <dtrask at vcsvikings.org>