[K12OSN] Tuxpaint Printing Problem

Carl Keil carl at snarlnet.com
Wed Sep 20 05:21:24 UTC 2006

Hi,

Does anyone know the solution when TuxPaint prints jibberish, but other
apps print fine?  When I have it pop up a regular print dialog box it
tells me that my printing system doesn't support the image/x-eps
format.  How do I change it to something my printing system supports, or
change my printing system.  I'm using CUPS to a network printer.  As I
said, other apps print fine, so my impulse is to solve the file type
issue, but I don't know how to start.  Google hasn't yielded anything
useful.

Help?

ck