[K12OSN] K12LTSP @ Alabama Education Technology Association Conference

rmcdaniel at indata.us rmcdaniel at indata.us
Wed Sep 20 13:45:25 UTC 2006

I am going to be speaking on K12LTSP and FOSS at the upcoming AETA
conference in Orange Beach on Oct 1-4 and would like any suggestions
that anyone can provide that might capture the audience's attention.  I
am considering demonstrating the simplicity of loading and basic
configuration of a K12LTSP server and showing off some of the apps and
possible Teacher Tool.  I am also looking to purchase some give away
goodies that promote FOSS and K12LTSP. The title of the session is
"Bridging the Digital Divide With K12LTSP and FOSS".

Thanks for the suggestions,

Ron

Ronald R. McDaniel
Technology Coordinator