[K12OSN] pushing mounted volume to desktops

William Fragakis william at fragakis.com
Fri Sep 22 13:51:55 UTC 2006

Is there a way to push a mounted network server out to the desktops? I
tried pushing a launcher with "connect server" but couldn't figure out
how to pass parameters to nautilus-connect-server. I've created
something similar using konqueror but if it could be done in nautilus,
it would make things more seemless.

We'd like for the students to access a class folder on a file server. It
needs to be sort of secure. It's internal and there's nothing really
sensitive there.