[K12OSN] Open Office

Todd O'Bryan toddobryan at mac.com
Fri Sep 22 20:30:48 UTC 2006

I think OpenOffice uses standard Perl/Java/Python/etc regular
expressions for these. (Actually, I just checked, and it's true.)

Use \t for tab, \n for line breaks, etc.

I looked for a quick reference guide for regex characters, but didn't
find one. If you're interested in the full power of regexes, there are
some decent tutorials online.

Todd