[K12OSN] Fltk Teacher Tool and ldap

Glenn Arnold garnold at unrealsolutions.com
Fri Sep 22 20:38:45 UTC 2006

I have been considering NX, but since NX was not part of the standard
K12LTSP 5.0 pacakage I was not sure how stable it was with K12LTSP.  I
believe there is some test packages that can be download form ltsp.org
or the k12ltsp site.  Dave, do you use one of those packages or  do you
compile your own from nx website?

Thanks
-Glenn