[K12OSN] OT: billing software

Alexander G. Hicks a_hicks at shakerroad.pvt.k12.nh.us
Tue Sep 26 13:23:51 UTC 2006

Our school uses SchoolMinder, too.  If we could get SchoolMinder and
GradeQuick to run native on K12LTSP or even in a win terminal that we could
access via Linux - all of our teachers would be happier.  They really want
the Linux Terminals on their desk.  It's a project that I'll have to figure
out...

As stated, School Minder works fine - but initial setup can be kind of
challenging...
~Alex

Alexander Hicks
Shaker Road School