[K12OSN] Open Admin 2.05

Onatawahtaw onatawahtaw at yahoo.ca
Thu Sep 28 01:17:01 UTC 2006

Just to let you all know, I noticed that Open Admin
2.05 was released a few days ago. For those who don't
know it is an open source (LAMP) school administration
system. It includes such things as Demographics,
Attendance, Report Cards, Grade book, Day book, online
viewing of marks/attendance for students and parents,
and a few other things. Version 2 now has
multi-language support. More information can be seen
at http://richtech.ca/openadmin/index.html

It looks like version 2.10 will also have a number of
gradebook enhancements, which I'm looking forward to.