[K12OSN] Server Planning

Huck dhuckaby at paasda.org
Thu Sep 28 16:52:19 UTC 2006

It would be nice(and maybe there is already) to have some sort of a
resource showing the multiple types of configurations you could do and
how to do each one.

For Example:
Single Server 100% LTSP (local apps?)
Single Server LTSP and Samba
Multiple Servers LTSP SMBLDAP (load balancing, application servers,
central authentication server)

My knowledge is base strictly on the Single Server LTSP and Samba
without LDAP, no local apps. But would like to entertain the option of
either implementing local apps or doing some load balancing across
multiple servers or application servers.

--Huck