[K12OSN] favorite place to buy parts (online)

Travis Smith tsmith at geneseeschools.org
Fri Sep 29 14:38:35 UTC 2006

** Confidential **
** High Priority **

I usually get quotes from a few different vendors. CDWG, Globalgoved "the sister company for tigerdirect" and govconnection. I used to buy from newegg for personal stuff but now that I have a personal account with Globalgoved I send her the item numbers and she always knocks the price down and shipping. Her email is sknotts at globalgoved.com

Travis Smith
Information Systems Manager
Genesee Schools
810.591.3111

>>> ray at mission.lib.tx.us 09-29-06 9:16 AM >>>
When I buy computer parts online I usually go to newegg.com. I was wondering
where everyone else goes for their parts for a general PC and for Server
quality parts.

--
Ray Garza
Coordinator of Computer Services