[K12OSN] User screens flashing windows

rmcdaniel at indata.us rmcdaniel at indata.us
Fri Sep 1 14:19:28 UTC 2006

Tim,

I don't have a fresh load of K12LTSP but, I had this same problem with
the last loads.  I think that the default amount was around 15.  What I
did to trouble shoot this was to turn off one of the ones that was
working and see if one of the ones that isn't working begins to work.
That will show you that it is due the number of clients setting.  Most
everything that I know of can be adjusted/configured through a GUI
interface.  I typically use Webmin to manage/configure my servers.

Ron

Ronald R. McDaniel
Conecuh County Schools
(251) 578-1752 x30