[K12OSN] New HP clients kernel panic...

Shawn Powers spowers at inlandlakes.org
Sat Sep 2 14:01:44 UTC 2006

Oh, and as a followup, *this* actually isn't the kernel I found when
searching the ftp server.  I found an old kernel from K12LTSP 4.2
that I'm using right now.

I'll try that new kernel shortly.  I'll probably drive in today
because it will be eating away at me until I try it out.  ;o)

Thanks,
-Shawn

--
Shawn Powers