[K12OSN] Mondo Archive on K12LTSP 5.0 -Success

ssanders at coin.org ssanders at coin.org
Sun Sep 3 18:12:08 UTC 2006

On Sun, 2006-09-03 at 10:04 -0700, Eric Harrison wrote:

> I have not tested them, so I'm not sure if they'll fix the problems
> you are seeing or not. If they do work, let me know and I'll add
> them to the yum repository.

Well, like any geek I couldn't wait until tomorrow to find out... It ran
just fine, I created an ISO image of a small directory to test, no
errors anywhere. I was curious if I might run into problems with the
mish-mash of libnewt, libslang and Mindi kernels I had manually loaded,
but apparently not!

The van is loaded, wife is tapping her foot, I have to go. Thanks for
the info, and while I haven't done a restore from it yet, I would say
that it looks good, as far as including it in the main repos. TOMORROW
I'll stream it to tape to test that...

thx
ss