[K12OSN] K12LTSP 4.2.4EL planning... how stable?

Burke Almquist balmquist at mindfirestudios.com
Tue Sep 5 22:13:21 UTC 2006

I'm curious if you ran yum immediately after installing the servers.
CentOS 4 is not brand new and has a number of security updates since
it was first put out. I would imagine that if you were updating your
previous configuration, it would actually be more secure than a fresh
install of a new version. My guess is that it was hacked before the
updates were done.