[K12OSN] Version 5 questions

Petre Scheie petre at maltzen.net
Fri Sep 8 15:55:28 UTC 2006

David Markovich wrote:

> 3)On the  K12LTSP Wiki -- http://k12ltsp.howtoz.net/ does not respond,
> are the DaGeekz pages no longer available?

I noticed that, too, a month or so ago.  It demonstrates the perils of people building
their own off-site documentation sites.  For that reason, I encourage people who want to
document their successes and how-to's to use the K12LTSP wiki or the LTSP wiki.
The question now is should we remove the links?  On the chance that the pages come back
online, I suggest we wait until, say, Christmas, and if they're still unavailable (which
I'll bet will be the case), that we remove the links.

Petre