[K12OSN] Can access printer on K12LTSP from windows computer

Krsnendu Dasa krsnendu108 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 23:39:42 UTC 2006

I have installed 2 printers on thin clients and set them up in K12LTSP and
set sharing for everyone.
In smb.conf I have left the option which is supposed to automatically share
all printers and I have set browseable.

When i go to K12LTSP from network neighbourhood on my Windows computer, I
see a Printers and faxes icon but when I click on it no printers are
visible.

I want to share the printers from K12LTSP so all users can always access
them with out having to set them up on each computer manuall as it seems
necessary for Jetdirect printers. If it is shared from K12LTSP users can
browse to the printer an use it.

Any tips?