[K12OSN] torrent

David Whitmer dwblue02 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 13 11:58:09 UTC 2006

Sonny,

Though this doesn't specifically answer your torrent question, try using wget to download the iso files.  wget can be passed a parameter to have it continue where it left off if the download was interrupted.  I use wget all the time and have been really pleased with it, especially when downloading large files like isos.

David Whitmer
Calvary Schools of Holland, Michigan