[K12OSN] RDP Client

Timothy Hart timothy.hart at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 15:08:49 UTC 2006

On 9/12/06, David Trask <dtrask at vcsvikings.org> wrote:

> Do what I do...make this change just for the test and then comment it
> out.....
>
> This came from Gideon Romm originally....you'll need to edit lts.conf
>
> SCREEN_02 = "rdesktop -r sound:local 192.168.0.253"
> SOUND = Y
> SOUND_DAEMON = "rdp"

That worked like a charm. It isn't the end of the world to have to edit that
since I have my lab on it's own server. So on test days I will just make the
switch in lts.conf and they will boot right to the terminal server screen.
That works. This is a big weight off my shoulders. Thanks to everyone. This
list rocks.

Tim

ps (new topic) anyone have a line on decent headphones they may be using. I
want ugly (so they don't want to steal them) and durable.