[K12OSN] OT: still have sluggish system

dahopkins at comcast.net dahopkins at comcast.net
Wed Sep 13 15:15:13 UTC 2006

The system is not running windows defender.   TTL is a real resource hog as well which is why I didn't initially worry about the 100% usage since from prior use, windows seems to be able to deal with it once it is started.

And ... I would like to rebuild the windows box (with 2003) but don't have the spare hardware just yet.  Also, don't have the licenses :(

Sincerely,
Dave Hopkins

From: "Steve Gilmore" <stegil at hotmail.com>