[K12OSN] TuxType screen resolutions

Jim Kathan tkathan at charter.net
Wed Sep 13 22:15:39 UTC 2006

Nathan, pretty much the same issue here.
Whenever we run tuxtype on these flat screen monitors, after the game has ended, it blows the resolution out so everything is really giant, and the only way seemingly to fix it is to log off and reboot the client.
Although lately, I have been getting the "frequency out of range" error. That means the refresh rate is unsupported by the flatscreens we have.
I am also interested to see what the geniuses on the list come up with.